Our Work went to Palmerstown House this year for a fun day out. I didn’t really know what to expect, but it was absolutely beautiful. The grounds are magnificent and the house is breath-taking, we were given the use of everything for the day, just as if we owned the house. there was fun laid on for us and a bbq which was so tasty. We had scones and tea when we arrived and then the fun started on the grounds. You could take part in lots of different out-door activities, but the one that caught my eye was bird handling which was incredable. The man knew everything there was to know about these wonderful birds. He had all sorts, I made friends with an owl called Bugsey. Then we moved on to a Rifle Range which was great fun, then some table tennis and we were ready for the BBQ. This was delicious, lots of lovely salads, German Sausages burgers, chicken etc…. to die for. then a big buffet of deserts which were beautiful. The house is all yours for the day, you can chat with your friends on a sofa, check out all the rooms, wander around the grounds. just have fun. I hope to go back there again. Great venue for a wedding too.
- “We would definitely recommend” – Lets Get Quizzical in Croke Park
- “We had an amazing day” – Meet the City Tour
- “Thanks so much for putting on such a great event – The Big Picture”
- Dynamic Events working with Energia in new Sponsorship Deal with Leinster Rugby
- “An absolute fantastic day” – The Great Race Event at Powerscourt Hotel