Dynamic Events is Ireland’s leading provider of Team Building, Country Pursuits and Event Management. Managing over 400 events in 2015 for the Irish and International Corporate Market with events ranging in size from 10 to 1,000 people.
This role will involve designing, creating and managing content for both online and offline marketing purposes as well as event documentation and tender designs. The intern will work closely with the marketing director creating engaging content for all channels and receive guidance in digital marketing practices and tender design by working on individual assigned projects from processing and checking supplied artwork, designing adverts, brochure layout, preparing files for print, dealing with clients and assisting the operations, sales and marketing departments. This position will give the candidate relative free range to demonstrate creative flair and design skills.
All equipment and necessary software will be provided.
Tasks Will Include
• Office Based (Blessington, Co. Wicklow) Monday to Friday.
• Receiving Brief from marketing director
• Working to tight schedules
• Conceptualise new marketing material for both online (email, social, website) and offline.
• Amending designs.
• Administration tasks as needed.
• Research of stock images.
• Social Media assistance.
Successful Candidate Will Have
• Portfolio of work to date.
• Strong computer skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe packages.
• Interest in graphics and typography.
• Good attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Reliable and takes pride in their work.
• Photography skills ideally
The intern will gain practical experience in graphic design for web and print in a wide variety of different projects using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, giving the successful applicant an opportunity to build their portfolio of work.
If you are interested please send CV and cover letter to Niall O’Connor email@example.com