Dynamic Events has been in the events business for over 20 years, and has grown from a small team of two at inception to an ever growing crew of more than 12. Our expert and experienced event professionals come from a range of backgrounds. This diversity helps us meet our clients expectations when creating bespoke event experiences.
Project Manager (Events)
The role of Project Manager within the operations team of Dynamic Events involves supporting the events team in the administration and organisation of event files, from order stage through to handover of the event file to the events team and after sales service.
The successful candidate will be capable of completing a wide range of tasks which require clear communication through phone calls, email and client meetings. Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills are essential.
The role includes management of a high volume of events of varying size and complexity, and of relationships with key accounts.
Type of Events
- Team Building Events.
- Family Day Events.
- Multi-Day incentive programmes.
- Activation Events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular correspondence with clients ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Agreeing event details with precision.
- Managing and contracting subcontractors (Event professionals, venues, audio & visual, catering, tour operators, etc…)
- Cost and budget management.
- Solution driven and proactive approach to managing clients and their needs.
- Assisting the sales team.
- Arranging meetings.
- Invoice processing for suppliers and clients.
- Work on-site during event (after hours and weekends included).
- Availability to work outside standard business hours may be required.
- Preparation of event reports for company directors.
- Updating website and general admin & clerical duties
Key Skills and Attributes
- 3+ years in a similar position.
- Organisation skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment to deadlines and reacting to client requests on demand.
- Excellent understanding of financial information.
- Ability to work on ones own initiative and as part of an operations and sales team.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Third level qualification.
- Fluent english.
Role: Project Manager (Events)
Position level: Mid-level
Contract: 12 month contract (with a view to offering a permanent role at end of contract)
Position type: Full time including evenings and weekends where applicable.
Reporting to: Richard Phelan Managing Director, Colin Ray Operations Director
Salary: €27,500 – €32,500 (depending on experience)
Office Address: Unit 8, Burgage House, Blessington Co. Wicklow.
Applicants must have their own car and a full clean driver’s license.
How to apply
Email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info Meet the Team